November Neighborhood Meeting
Thank you for a busy Nov meeting - Agenda covered and links below:
1. The City is updating the Active Transportation Plan
2. Update on the David Brink Park Project.
3. Google and Lee Johnson Chevrolet to share their vision of a potential development plan around the planned 85th Street Bus Rapid Transit Station.
4. Kirkland City Police will discuss neighborhood safety
5. 2022 Neighborhood Safety Program kick-off -
Submit additional ideas directly to : email@example.com
Poll for top options to be sent out via email - to subscribe to our general email list mossbay.org
6. Neighborhood Plan update
7. General neighborhood updates
The traffic circle at 7th Avenue and 2nd Street (close to Kirkland Arts Center) has been abandoned by it's previous adopter. We need someone (or a group) to adopt it. Can someone please step up to make this beautiful again? It's very rewarding to have people driving by slow down and tell you how much they appreciate you!! Plus it just feels good to make a difference in our community. Contact David Gourlie. firstname.lastname@example.org
Send Us Your Feedback
How did the online meeting work for you? Send us your feedback at email@example.com.