Agenda Items and Links
1. Proposed ballot measure for expanded aquatics, parks, open spaces and recreational opportunities in Kirkland.
Take the Survey - https://cityofkirkland.research.net/r/SurveyKirklandParks.
2. Houghton Village development planning update.
3. Lake St Pedestrian Scramble project update
4. 'Welcome to Kirkland' mural project on Lake St.
Shout out to Don Winters who shepherded our project applications and our project on Lake Street was selected to be implemented.
March 2023 Meeting
Agenda Items and links:
1. Discussion on the closure of Park Lane to traffic.
Guest Speaker: Jim Lopez
Park Lane – City of Kirkland (kirklandwa.gov)
Guest Speaker: Kirkland Greenways: Brad Weed
City of Kirkland's retail GSI woonerf from Kas Kinkead-Cdc .
Park Lane Design
Downtown Colville Parklets Project
Guest Speaker: Downtown Kirkland Alliance: Andrea Christensen
Main Street is a Movement
Contact: Sheila Cloney <email@example.com>
2. City of Kirkland Finance will provide an explanation on how property taxes are calculated based on appraised home values.
Budget Information – City of Kirkland (kirklandwa.gov)
3. Updates on the Parks Funding Exploratory Committee's progress and plans for future steps.
Parks 2023 Ballot Measure Initiative – City of Kirkland (kirklandwa.gov)
January 2023 Meeting
Moss Bay Neighborhood Meeting Jan 2023
Agenda and links:
Kirkland Planning: Comprehensive Plan : Plan details and survey link
Kirkland Police Department : Crime map and alert subscription
Neighborhood Safety Program : The process of new project selection
Parks Funding Exploratory Committee : All materials presented to date